Saturday, December 1, 2007

Excerpt From the Letter I Sent Out To All My Sister Chris's Friends


On the One Year Anniversary Todayof the Transition to the Other Side of my sister Christina (btw it was my parents that told me that her name means "Little Christ")...

We can all light a candle or something, focus together on the beautiful Love-Light of her Soul at about 8pm tonight from wherever we are, and (it is my belief that...) she will know & will laughingly send back her Love...

Last January I shared the info about her life & transition with everyone at a gathering at Urban Yoga down here in Palm Springs, and it is by Cosmic Coincidence that they are holding the ceremony described below this weekend (which I will attend with Christina's beautiful "Joy of Life" photo)...

Thank You in Peace

Steven "Sunny" Sun-Downer-=0=-



Sunday Dec. 2nd 5:00pm Urban Yoga's Annual
"Dearly Departed Beloved Souls" Celebration and Pot Luck with
Temple Bhajan Band at
Urban Yoga Center, Hotel Zoso
SURA will be leading special prayers
Celebrating Life ~ and honoring our
"Dearly Departed Beloved Souls"
who have passed over this last year.

No comments: